Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Welcome To My Blog

Today is August 27, 2008 and I will be traveling to Berlin, Germany in a few weeks to visit with Kolberg family cousins.  While I have followed other genealogy blogs for a few years I decided that today would be the perfect time to start a blog of my own.

In the past I have attempted to start a blog but quickly grew frustrated with it and deleted them.  Perhaps it is the fact that I am busy with my career as a medical transcriptionist and that I also work for two other medical practices doing administrative work that I have little free time to devote to blogging.

But I have been motivated now, and with my exciting trip on the horizon, I am going to take the plunge and begin with this new blog "Two Sides Of The Ocean".

Copyright 2008, Cheryl J. Schulte

No comments: